4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Terms and Conditions of Use of Josh Coats/ Legacy Leadership Coaching LLC Online Courses
Last Updated on November 14, 2022
NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are legally binding. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully prior to purchase, use or access of any of our products, including online courses. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Legacy Leadership Coaching LLC Online Courses, including 626, Push Coach Certification, Mindset & Mastery, 626 Next Level, 6 Day Sprint, and 6 Days to Diamond.
Terms of this Course and Course Purchaser Agreement
All programs, products, courses or services are owned and provided by Legacy Leadership Company LLC (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”). The term “you” or “your” refers to any user or purchaser of said program(s), product(s), course(s), or service(s) (the “Course”). These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) govern and define how you are allowed to use and access Company’s Course. We reserve the right to update and change these Terms at any time, and will update them accordingly with the ‘date last updated’ at the top of this page.
Your Course Use and Consent
When you purchased a Course from us, you were given a reasonable notice that these Terms existed. By moving forward with your purchase of the Course and further access of the Course, you agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms as well as any disclaimers and privacy disclosures contained in these Terms. You agree you are at least 18 years old or of legal age in your applicable jurisdiction to access the Course. Access of our Course(s) and related materials by a minor is a violation of use, and we reserve the right to terminate your access if such an issue is discovered.
Limited License. Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions we include in the Course, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to make individual use of the Course, including any courses purchased by you. Your purchase of any Course only entitles you to view that Course in accordance with the foregoing License, and is not a purchase of the software or content constituting or included in the Course. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Course(s). You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of the individual pages of the Course for your individual use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The License is for individual use. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Section or these Terms to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Course at any time if we find that you have violated these Terms. We will make every attempt to notify you of any violation of these Terms and give you an opportunity to remedy the violation. However, if you fail to remedy the violation or continue to Violate the Terms, we will terminate your access to the Course with no refund of fees.
Fees for Courses are set forth on the Website. We reserve the right to change Course Fees at any time.
If you have signed up for a payment plan, you hereby authorize our continued access to your financial information stored by our third party financial processing company referenced in this Agreement until your payment plan is complete, as set forth in your acceptance of the purchase terms upon checkout.
If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
You agree to make every attempt to contact us about your dissatisfaction prior to attempting a chargeback with your financial institution. In the event of a chargeback attempt, you expressly agree to forfeit any and all of our bonuses, affiliate bonuses or other materials afforded to you in exchange for your original purchase of our Course. We reserve the right to present proof of your access and these Terms to the financial institution investigating the dispute.
You have the unilateral right to terminate your use and access to any of our Course(s). Please send an email to email@example.com to initiate this process. Termination will not excuse you of further payment. Upon confirmation of your termination, any and all outstanding balances will become immediately due and payable. Any existing balance that remains after 14 days from the date of termination will be sent to a collections agency, and you agree to be responsible for any additional charges, fees or costs associated with such a collection effort, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs.
We do not offer refunds under any circumstances. Please see our Make Your Money Back Guarantee policy.
All images, text, designs, graphics, page layout, icons, videos, logos, taglines, trademarks, and service marks are owned by and the property of Legacy Leadership Company LLC or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on provided in the Course is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including seeking financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
Access the Course for your individual use (if additional members of your team need to access the Course, you must purchase additional Courses at one per each team member); Download and/or print any Course materials for your individual use in your business (if additional members of your team need to download and/or print any materials from the Course, you must purchase additional Courses at one per each team member); Use our trademarks and copyrighted materials with our prior written consent and proper credit and marking, namely, citing ©Legacy Leadership Company LLC as the source of the materials and marking any federally registered trademarks with ® or common law trademarks with ™.
You may not:
Re-sell or trade your access to the Course; Share the Course with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted to receive it; Reprint any portion of the Course, except as set forth above and for your own individual use; Republish any of the Course, in part or in whole; Distribute any of the materials contained in the Course or related materials and/or communications as your own; Reproduce and alter any part or whole of the Course for distribution as your own work; Claim ownership or use over any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos and more; trademarks such as names, logos, tag-lines or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Course (and its related communications and materials);
Use our Course or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
Request for Permission to Use Content.
If you wish to use, publish or refer to any of our content, Course(s) or related materials, you must do so by requesting permission prior to commencing use of the same by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Permission is not granted until you receive such permission in writing.
Civil and Criminal Penalties.
Even though our Courses are not physical property, you can be charged with theft or other face civil or criminal penalties if you copy, steal, infringe or otherwise violate these Terms. We reserve the right to prosecute infringers to the fullest extent allowed by criminal or civil statute in any jurisdiction allowed. You explicitly consent to personal jurisdiction in Oklahoma by opting into or purchasing any Course or accessing its related communications and/or materials.
Your Materials and Contributions.
By submitting a comment, photo, video or other material(s) onto any website or platform owned or maintained by us, including but not limited to the online software platforms that we use to distribute our Course and related materials, you agree that we have a non-revocable, commercial license to republish your submission in whole or in part unless you explicitly state that we may not do so with said submission. You have no right to privacy by accessing our Course(s) or related materials, and we reserve the right to disclose your participation in the same.
You must own the copyright to any image(s) you use in our Course or related materials. You grant us a commercial license to any image(s) you submit to us by default, such as a Facebook profile photo or other profile image you voluntarily provide in accessing the Course, or that you provide voluntarily upon our request. Such a default or voluntary release of your image and likeness may be used for any reasonable future business use.
Notification of Use.
We are not obligated to notify you or anyone of our use in our own publications of photographs or other images that you submit to us by default or voluntarily.
It is your responsibility to secure your username and password from theft or any other means of unauthorized use that would violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. We do not store any whole credit card numbers or payment information, and instead, these are processed through third-party processors such as Stripe or Paypal. By utilizing these payment processors to gain access to the Course, you indemnify us and instead assume any and all risk or liability for the security of the payment details, and agree to be bound by the third-party payment processor’s applicable terms and conditions of use.
You have no right to confidentiality unless otherwise explicitly stated, such as in a subsequent client agreement, or otherwise implicitly agreed upon as mandated by law or fiduciary duty.
Assumption of Risk.
By accessing our Course(s) and/or related materials, whether paid or unpaid, you assume all the risk of your access and any subsequent actions you choose to take as a result of the influence, information or educational materials provided to you.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Course(s), including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. We are not medical, legal, financial or other professionals, or if we are, during the terms of this Course and related material(s), we are not offering our professional services and you expressly agree we are not acting in any professional capacity, including medical, legal, financial or otherwise during the term of this Course. This Course is for educational and entertainment purposes only. None of the Course or its related material(s) should be construed as medical, legal, financial advice.
While we may reference certain results, outcomes or situations on this website or its related communications, you understand and acknowledge that we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for you as a result of these statements. You agree that you understand that individual outcomes will vary. We cannot guarantee your success merely upon access, purchase or completion of of our Course(s). Any results you see on are not guaranteed or typical.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any participant or user of our Course(s), including you.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, COURSES OR PROGRAM MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, COURSES OR PROGRAM MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, COURSES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR PROGRAM, PRODUCT, SERVICES, COURSES OR PROGRAM MATERIALS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
We make reasonable efforts to provide you with modern, reliable technology, software, and platforms from which to access our Course(s) and related material(s). However, in the event of a technological failure, you accept and acknowledge our lack of responsibility for said failure, and while we will make reasonable efforts to support you, some technological issues are far outside our control and will require you to access support from a third-party provider, such as Kajabi, where We host our courses.
Errors and Omissions.
This website is updated on a regular basis, and while we try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, we cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete or up-to-date. If you should see any errors or omissions and would like to let us know, please notify us at [email protected].com
Indemnification, Limitation of Liability and Release of Claims
Indemnification. You agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless our Company, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Course(s).
Limitation of Liability. Legacy Leadership Company LLC and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses, resulting from or incurred in connection with your use of our Course(s). We do not assume liability for any third party conduct, accidents, delays, harm or other detrimental or negative outcomes as a result of your access of our Course(s) and related material(s).
Dispute Resolution. You agree to notify the Company of any concerns or issues regarding the Course, and to give the Company an opportunity to resolve those concerns or issues. If you and our Company cannot find a resolution to a dispute or potential claim by means of good-faith negotiation, then you explicitly agree to make a reasonable attempt to resolve any such dispute through Alternative Dispute Resolution or Mediation before filing a civil cause of action. If a civil cause of actions is filed by or against the Company related to the Course(s), the laws of Illinois shall apply.
Non-Disparagement. If you are found to be slandering, libeling or otherwise disparaging our Company, Course(s) or related materials, you will be immediately removed from the Course(s) and any related communications. We reserve the right to file a civil claim of action against you for any such damaging actions you take that materially harm our Company.
All Rights Reserved. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions of Use or express written here are reserved by Company.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Tulsa, Oklahoma. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You are legally bound to these Terms whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with any of our Terms, please email us at email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to remove your name, email and access to our Course and website(s).
Last Updated: November 14, 2022